US Department of Defense Warning Statement
You are accessing a U.S. Government (USG) Information System (IS) that is provided for USG-authorized use only. By using this IS (which includes any device attached to this IS), you consent to the following conditions:
- The USG routinely intercepts and monitors communications on this IS for purposes including, but not limited to, penetration testing, COMSEC monitoring, network operations and defense, personnel misconduct (PM), law enforcement (LE), and counterintelligence (CI) investigations.
- At any time, the USG may inspect and seize data stored on this IS.
- Communications using, or data stored on, this IS are not private, are subject to routine monitoring, interception, and search, and may be disclosed for used for any USG-authorized purpose.
- This IS includes security measures (e.g., authentication and access controls) to protect USG interests **not for your personal benefit or privacy.
- Nothwithstanding the above, this IS does not constitute consent to PM, LE, or CI investigative searching or monitoring of the content of privileged communications, or work product, related to personal representation or services by attorneys, psychotherapists, or clergy, and their assistants. Such communication and work product are private and confidential. See User Agreement for details.
By clicking either link below, you are consenting to the monitoring and use statements above.
- For access to the RBI eDocs application, an AMPS request must be submitted. Instructions for requesting eDocs access in AMPS are locatedhere. If you do not have an AMPS account, instructions are availablehere. Access the AMPS systemhere. Access to eDocs is available for users with a valid CAC card or a Username/Password.
- RBI eDocs Accounts must be accessed at least once every 30 days to avoid account Deactivation. Please log into your RBI eDocs account once every 30 days to avoid deactivation. Deactivated users will have 90 days from the time they are deactivated to contact the DACSRM Help Desk(J62.DACSRM@dla.mil) to have your account reactivated. After that date, you will be required to submit a new AMPS Role Request for account renewal. By regulation, any account not reactivated by that time will be deleted.
- When authenticating within eDocs, you must use your CAC email certificate. If you have problems, please exit your browser and reopen, then select your email certificate. If this does not work, please contact the Enterprise Help Desk at 1-855-352-0001.